Aerosol Delivery in Mechanical Ventilation has remained to be a challenge.
There are several Studies which suggest discontinuation of Heated Humidification during Aerosol Delivery as it leads to almost 40% reduction in drug deposition in a large segment of patients and a potential source of infection. Therefore use of HME has become common and convenient.
Benefits of NebHME BANset
- Optimizing Drug Deposition
- Breath Actuated Nebilisation
- Conduit Access for Aerosol
- Compatible with any Nebuliser
- No need to disconnect tubing to deliver Aerosol
- Reduces ICU Infection